Our online instructor training equips you with all the tools you need in order to train and certify your colleagues, staff or clients for Transportation of Dangerous Goods. The course is delivered entirely online, including our hand-marked examination. Once you have completed the course, all of the Instructor Resources are available to download immediately.
All training materials reflect the current Federal and Provincial legislative compliance requirements and are completely custom-branded by Go Safety for your company.
Course Running Time: 4 hours 30 Minutes
This package also includes a TDG powerpoint presentation, exam templates, answer keys and wallet certificate templates available to download directly from your account.
- All tools and resources required to teach TDG
- Customized PowerPoint presentation
- Exam, Answer Key, and Certificate templates
- 25% Instructor Discount on all Go Safety products
TDG COURSE DETAILS
This Online TDG Certification Program has been developed in accordance with Transport Canada's Dangerous Goods advisory note "Guidelines for Training Criteria for the handling, offering for transport and transporting dangerous goods by road" for the shipping, handling and transportation of dangerous goods by ground.
This course will guide you through all aspects of the TDG system, aimed primarily at ensuring students will be trained with a clear understanding of the requirements of the following guidelines:
- Guideline B – People Handling Dangerous Goods
- Guideline C – Offering for Transport of Dangerous Goods
- Guideline D – Transportation of Dangerous Goods
Our comprehensive course will explain in detail what you need to know, emphasize key points and test your knowledge retention after each module. The course has been designed to meet and exceed Transport Canada's Clear Language Regulations that set the training guidelines for TDG, so by completing this course you can become compliant with Federal Regulations and teach you to understand an important system in workplace safety.
After completion of this course, you should be able to understand:
- The importance of UN Numbers, Packing Groups and Schedules
- The TDG Clear Language Regulations
- When Placards & Labels have to be use
- How to safely transport and contain dangerous goods
- TDG exemptions and reporting processes
Key Points on TDG:
- TDG stands for Transportation of Dangerous Goods
- Anyone handling and transporting Dangerous Goods are required by law to be TDG trained
- All employers are required to show diligence in ensuring their employees are TDG trained
- Go Safety’s TDG Course follows Federal OHS Regulations related to TDG