Any individual who is required to work at a height of more than 3 metres, is required to receive Fall Arrest Protection training.
This course focuses on the needs of the end-user (the employee) for safe work practices in regards to Fall Arrest Protection and systems in the workplace.
- Live phone support
- Begin training immediately after purchase
- Download and print your certificate instantly upon completion
- Pause and resume training as needed. Course access does not expire
- Re-attempt failed exams at no additional cost
FALL ARREST COURSE DETAILS
Course contents includes information about the different types of Fall Protection, what personal protective equipment to use, emergency procedures and how to calculate Fall Clearances.
This course is required by many industries and may require additional training from employers or supervisors. By doing both theory and practical on-site training, the employer is doing their “Due Diligence” in compliance with Occupational Health and Safety Regulations.
After completion of this course, you should be able to understand:
- What are the different types of Fall Protection
- How to spot Fall Hazards and protect against them
- What types of equipment are used in Fall Protection
- How to maintain your gear and CSA Standards
Key Points on Fall Arrest Protection:
- Fall Arrest is to stop a worker safely after a Fall has occurred
- Anyone working at a height of 3 metres or more is required by law to be Fall Arrest trained
- All employers are required to show diligence when training employees
- By taking both theory and practical on-site training employees will achieve OHS compliance
Who Needs Fall Arrest Protection Training?
Any individual who is required to work at a height of more than 3 metres, including but not limited to the following industries:
- Oil and Gas
- Commercial Window Washers
- Electrical Workers
- Cities and Townships
1 - 4
5 - 9
10 - 19
20 - 49
50 - 99
Buy 5 or more: $17.00 off
Buy 10 or more: $25.00 off
Buy 20 or more: $35.00 off
Buy 50 or more: $47.00 off
Buy 100 or more: $62.00 off
Unused courses will be credited towards your account. These course credits do not expire and may be used as needed.